Monday, 30 August 2010

about rain, a bird & some hexies

Autumn has started while summer never really came.
I feel like we've had nothing but rain ever since summer break started {that's not exactly true, but close!}


I've really missed  the long summer's days and lazy summer nights I was so looking forward to. We've only went swimming once!




Still I don't mind staying in so much, it gives me more time to sew.  My little man however is seriously bouncing off the walls these days.




I think we're almost ready for school to start again!

x Leila


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cushion! We've had rubbish weather too :o( Lucy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hello, my dear..I did not how to comment back to you sew I just followed you here...your blog is lovely. That pillow is scrumptious and the chair too...yes you go out there and bat those lashes...lol Loved your comment..
    blessings madame samm

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)