Tuesday, 17 August 2010

A bunch of P's Quilt






My first free motion quilted quilt is finished! {can you tell I'm proud?}





A little info:
Fabric is Aviary by Moda and simple white cotton {no brand or designer}
It measures approx. 52''x52'' { 130x130}







I chose stippling all over for the quilting {don't look too closely!} The result is not perfect, some very odd looking stitches in places, a bit of thread build up on both back and front and some puckering as well. But, I still love it!




It's a lovely soft & kinda romantic quilt that would be great for a summer pick~nick.


Enjoy your day!

x Leila

3 comments:

  1. I Just love your quilt it looks so sweet.
    Hugs Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a beautiful job making this quilt!
    I LOVE your fabric choice and your machine quilting looks GREAT!

    Doreen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)