Wednesday, 11 August 2010

~My Inner Granny~

There are a lot of great things about summer break, having my little monster home, not having to wake up to the dreaded sound of my alarm clock {heaven!} getting to spend lots of time with the people I love, the food, the sun.
But it's seriously interfering with my sewing time!





So I needed a portable crafty project. Something I can take with me easily, that doesn't require much planning but still fun. Granny squares!



Oh my, are they addictive! Perfect little project for the summer. I just stuff my wool and crochet needle in my bag and off I go.



I can even put up with the rain now.

How's your summer?

x Leila

1 comment:

  1. I love your granny squares!! I am learning to crochet this week! :o) So far I have the chain stitch and the single stitch. I have a ways to go, but so far, so good. Do you have a favorite yarn? So far I am using what I can purchase at WalMart. Which is acrylic. But I would love something softer.
    Merry Christmas.
    Sincerely - Trish

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)