Saturday, 28 August 2010

Tweet!

A while back I ordered these lovelies  from Seamstar


I told them to sit in my stash and look pretty for a bit because I was too lazy distracted to start designing a new quilt just yet.



I have this idea in my head of what I want to make but I'm not quite sure yet how I'm going to do it! Sounds familiar? no ~ must be just me then!




Here's some upside down progress on sketching  birds. So far so good but I keep getting lost on what the overall design of the patchwork should be.

Perhaps my mind's just stuck in the past a bit with my little monster turning 5 last thursday.


A whole hand! Time sure does fly! 
I'm getting old lol!


x Leila

1 comment:

  1. Getting old is only in our mind.
    Age never prevented people from doing things:
    http://www.whatwasdone.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)