Thursday, 30 September 2010

Fabric Love

~Hope Valley by Denyse Schmidt~



I've been stalking  Ray Stitch heading over to the site at odd hours just so I could stare at this lovely bundle and sigh.
Wanting it so badly that all sorts of crazy ideas popped into my head. A 100 ways to break the bank for fabric! 



 To end this madness I very subtly pointed at this stack of goodness so Mr. M would know what to get me for christmas.



Well christmas came early this year!!



Nothing says 'I love you' better than a fat quarter bundle in your mail box :-D

Have a good day!

x Leila



2 comments:

  1. Aww Cute! Its a lovely bundle for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! I'm going to check my mailbox too to see if Christmas has come early here....I'm thinking probably not!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)