Monday, 25 October 2010

Swapping {Hoops}

I'm back!
Cornwall was so beautiful I'm already missing it!
But I missed my old Singer too, and it didn't take much persuasion to get to work on something special for someone secret.

I joined The Scrappy {Hoops} Swap over on Flickr. Another really cool swap  hosted by Heather and Kerri . There's just so much creativity in these groups it's absolutely amazing to watch what everyone comes up with!

Here's a hoop I made that might be heading towards my partner.
I'm not sure yet if she'll like it so I'm just dangling this one in front of her....



in the hopes she'll bite!


x Leila


2 comments:

  1. Oh my giddy aunt - this is so wonderful - bet the flickr pic gets an explore on this - it is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy! Are those a couple of tufted tweets nestling in there? om nom nom

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)