Thursday, 18 November 2010

Are you still there?

If you are you're my most favorite person in the world! I've been such a bad blogger lately~ sorry!
So time for some catching up.

I've joined yet another swap over on Flickr. I'm feeling like I should join a support group now "I'm Leila and I have a swapping habit" lol! But they're such good fun and I figured since I only join one at a time it's ok ~right?
Here's my entry made from this fab tutorial

Itty Bitty Ticker Tape Quilt 


This swap works a little different from the others I've entered so far. 
Instead of us all getting paired up with a partner we send our entries in anonymously. All players get to vote on their favorite mini quilt. Then after everything is added up our swap host divides the quilts up according to votes and popularity. Most popular quilt entries are more likely to get the quilt they voted for first. 


It pretty much works like we used to pick teams in gym class!
Now honestly, I don't think I ever was the last girl standing when it was time to pick teams, but this swap might be payback time for my luck in school!



 I hope my Itty Bitty Ticker Tape Quilt isn't going to be the girl nobody picked to be on their team!


I'm waiting for the weather to clear up a bit so I can take pictures of my latest quilt finish.
Be back soon!

x Leila

2 comments:

  1. Yes ma'am. I am still here. :o)
    Very cute project!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it won't be picked last! Its gorgeous, bright and cheery! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)