Wednesday, 29 December 2010

I hope all of you had a lovely Christmas! I'm still enjoying this holiday season by spending lots of time with those I love. {and very little time online}
Since I haven't done much sewing lately I thought I'd show you some of the things I made in 2010...

2010

...it was a pretty good creative year if I do say so myself.

Little did I know when I started this blog how much fun I would have connecting with all of you crafty people from all over the world. Or how much time I would spend trying to take just the right pictures to post on my blog. And most of all how great it feels to read your lovely comments and emails! It's been such good fun!


So what's coming next year...?
I'm thinking about changing my blog name...
I will be working with friends on an exciting new project {yes it involves quilts!} wish me luck!
There will be a daschund popping up somewere, once at the very least.
I'm bound to swap a thing or two, there will be a quilt or three and some pillows, pincushions, mug rugs, handmade gifts and well you don't really want me to list all these do you? ;-)
And hopefully many more exciting new creative adventures to share with all of you!

I wish you all a very happy and creative New Year!

x Leila

11 comments:

  1. A Happy New Year to you too Leila! May it bring you all you wish for!

    Hope all your exciting new projects evolve just as you envisage. Isn't it wonderful to have a whole crisp, fresh, new, year to fill in? Make it a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leila! You've certainly made some pretty yummy stuff this year - can't wait to see what the muse of 2011 brings! ... Happy New Year to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leila, Happy New Year to you too!

    Can't wait to see what 2011 brings from you, I'm hoping for more quilts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing your creativity over the next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations from this year! Look forward to seeing what you come up with next year! Enjoy the rest of the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what's in store for the new year! I'm hosting a 2011 resolutions link up if you'd like to check it out: http://www.lindsaysews.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Youv'e had a great year. I'm enjoying your blog and your work. All the best in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I look forward to knowing the new name and the secret projects - sounds interesting and fun - and maybe, if we're really lucky, you'll pop in for coffee and a chat! L X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creations Leila. Happy New Year.
    Looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous work next year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your work! I often check in for a bit of inspiration. Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Happy New Year!! :o)
    What an exciting year this will be! :o)
    Sincerely, Trish
    ps. Love all the creations you have shared with us!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)