Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Work in Progress Wednesday {Christmas Sewing}

How cold is it where you live?
I snickered a little when the weatherman predicted a 'Siberian cold front' yesterday. Thinking it's just snow how bad can it be? But he wasn't wrong,  it's flippin cold here!!


Perfect excuse to get some more sewing done ;-) As so many of you, I have decided to go for home-made rather then store bought presents this year. Trying to keep the costs down but I also really like home made gifts, especially for christmas they go rather well together.


For obvious reasons I can not show more than these sneek peeks.

Are you looking for some home-made gifts inspiration?
Head on over to Sew Mama Sew for The Ultimate Handmade Holidays Master List 2010

x Leila

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh.. some lovely sewing going on there! I must make my list soon and start too.... You are being very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the leaf pillows - that fabric is gorgeous too - is it a moda? Someone is lucky to get those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a bit chilly here too. Although wearing shorts and flip flops at Thanksgiving was kinda nice, boy I would really like some blustery days to kick off the season. :o)
    Your hand crafted goodies are just gorgeous. I too prefer home made gifts. The sentimental heart in me is touched so much deeper. :o)
    I hope you stay warm!!
    Sincerely - Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely hand quilting. Like the snowflake design!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)