Saturday, 18 December 2010

You are all rockstars!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
And a big huge welcome to my newest readers, I really appreciate you all taking the time to click that follow me button,  I'm looking forward to getting to know you all :-)

But can I just say this...holy cow!! I didn't know what hit me when I got each and every one of your 408 beautiful messages in my inbox! I tried to reply to the comments as they came in but after about a 100 or so I had to give up as I couldn't even copy paste a 'thank you' fast enough to keep up lol!

As for the winner...{can you imagine that I thought I would  just write your names down and put them in a bowl...silly me lol!}

True Random Number generator in it's infinite wisdom has declared....

{no idea how to get that image up here so you'll just have to trust me on this}

Number 367 wich is Miss Muffin who said:
Ms Muffin said... 367 
Thanks for this great giveaway! Come by my blog and enter mine if you want to! You could win some handmade buttons .... Love Ms Muffin

Thank you all so much for playing!

x Leila

2 comments:

  1. lucky Ms Muffin! Congratulations! I had the same experience as you Leila. When I posted my giveaway, I thought I might get about 20 comments, and my plan was to reply to every one but the comments started flooding in faster than I could reply.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)