Wednesday, 12 January 2011

yeah bebe!

Click here to go to the groups website

I'm an official bebe in this round of the Doll Quilt Swap {DQS10} over on Flickr!
Soooo excited and a little scared too, the talent in this group is a bit intimidating I must admit. I've also rated myself as intermediate level, and I'm starting to doubt that decision now *nervous little laughter.
But I will look at  this as a great opportunity to challenge my creativity and meet some wonderful people along the way.
No partners are assigned yet, this is a BIG swap so it takes the mama's a while to get everyone sorted {wouldn't it be fun if they had a quilted version of the Sorting Hat!} But future partner I will post something especially for you soon!

Are you playing too?

x Leila

4 comments:

  1. I'm playing too - can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am playing too and am so freaking excited! Can't wait to start stalking and creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm playing too!! I'm also uber intimidated by the brilliance of the 'regulars'!! but really excited too, hopefully I won't muck up as much as I did on my scrappy hoop with the glue LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah I'm playing too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)