Friday, 25 February 2011

~Fab Friday~ {the things we do for fabric}

Sometimes fabric is so good it's worth jumping through hoops for, we all get that right? So when a friend is in need of dominating the 'Henna Garden Universe'  I am more than willing to oblige ;-)
Kaelin being the sweet person she is, sent me these gorgeous fat quarters as a thank you for helping her out with the international shipping.


~Fab Friday~



I LOVE them! Yay to online friends and fabulous fabric friday's!

Have a great weekend,

x Leila

5 comments:

  1. How wonderful - the kindness and generosity in this community never ceases to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! Yes, it is beautiful how generous the sewing community is -- it's great to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love life in this online world :) What a lovely treat ... use it wisely ... heh heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  4. It makes me feel warm & fuzzy inside that you like your new fabric so much :)

    P.S. You take gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)