Monday, 7 February 2011

~Love~

Every quilt  a mother makes for her baby is special, some are just a little more special than others. Kendra is awaiting the arrival of her adoptive daughter from China, together with her husband and three older brothers. You just know this little girl is going to be loved to bits!! {and probably spoiled rotten too lol!}
She asked us to send her a 5" charm of girly fabric infused with a good wish or a prayer for her to turn into a 100 wishes charm quilt. Now isn't that just the most wonderful idea?! I can't wait to see pictures of her little girl all snuggled up under her 100 wishes quilt :-) It makes me feel all sentimental that I got to contribute one wish together with quilters from all over the world to welcome this child into the world.

100 wishes charm

A princess for a princess, it seems only fitting ;-) I bet Kendra is going to have a blast ,after sewing for all these men in her life, she finally gets to overload on pink now!
 
x Leila

1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely fabric choice. The Princess and the Pea was one of my favourite fairy tales as a child.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)