Sunday, 27 February 2011

Your big break?

Have you seen this yet?
Michael Miller Fabrics and Spoonflower are hosting Project Selvage a competition to find Michael Miller's newest fabric designer! How exciting is that?! They're looking for a baby boy fabric design, the winner will also be expected to design a baby girl line. But baby boy is what you should focus on to get in. All the details are on the site
 The deadline for sending in your design is the 24th of March so there's still time for you to enter!
I wish I could enter myself but there's no way I can on this old worn out computer of mine, even a simple photo edit takes forever these days. This looks like a cool chance for those of you dreaming of designing your very own fabric line and becoming a quilting rock star :-) Go check it out!

On another note, a lot has been said already on the topic of 'no reply' bloggers, if you don't know what I mean by that there's an excellent post here
I respect the fact that some of you wish to remain anonymous. Just know that if you ask me a question and do not leave an email address in your comment, it's going to be difficult for me to reply! I'm just saying ;-)

Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

x Leila


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :-)