Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Some more bloggy lurve & that dress again!

 I have been tagged by Marianne from The Quilting Edge how sweet is that!
There seems to be lot of blogging love going round these days and I'm all for it :-) Not so keen on the name 'tagging' we can do better than that right?
So I'm going to reinvent this tagging business {yes I can do that ha ha!} and call it Bloggy Lurve.



Bloggy Lurve works the same as the Liebster award you pass it on to 3-5 blogs that you enjoy reading and are less well know +/- 300 followers or less. In order to accept you mention the name of the person 'lurving' you and link back to their site. Easy. So in no particular order...

I'm sending the lurve to my friend Marguerite @ Adventures in Quilting and Sailing She is crazy busy right now doing really good things so she has very little online time. She may not be blogging much now but she'll be back with wonderfulness!

Next up is Justine @ Sew Justine Sew she's making beautiful things and she's such a sweetie! Justine really does Good work {with capital G}, both in quilting and in her everyday life :-)

Another much deserving blogging pal is Kaelin @ The Plaid Scottie She makes pretty pretty pretty things and she's having her blogiversary today. It's good to have quilting friends :-)

I'm starting to feel all warm and fuzzy aren't you? One more? yeah..

The Brilliant Kerry @ Very Kerry Berry I'm in awe with her paper piecing skills and seriously want to steal her stash, impeccable taste and she's just way cool!

Now I feel bad for all the people I haven't included :-S I really lurve you all! So lets pass it on and we'll all have the Bloggy Lurve previously known as tagging lol!


I ♥ my new dress!


If you've got time go check me out on Sew Mama Sew's Facebook page. I'm proud to be there :-D If you came here through SMS, welcome and thank you for visiting! You can read about my dress here

x Leila

P.S. Who's going to be my 100th follower?!

8 comments:

  1. So smart of you to come up with bloggy lurve.....sounds much better than tagging. Great post, now I better check out those blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those blogs - some of my blogland faves in there and you go girl on Sew Mama Sew AND love the new icon - such a great photo and a great dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Thanks Leila my lovely! I've just blogged that I got awarded 2 Leibster awards today so I'll blog your fabby award next time I write!! I passed my Liebster on to Very Kerry Berry too!! I'm so glad people like my ickle blog....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to tell you congrats for being on Sew Mama Sew! today!!! How exciting for you -- you deserve it, your dress looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You picked some of my favourite blogs too! I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea.... and I really love your dress...
    Thanks for your kind comment on my post for Sew We Quilt - I really appreciate it...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Leila! I feel very 'lurved'!! (really, I mean it!) So very sweet of you! That dress is great and you can't put it on enough. great photos of it and you too!! I will look at the other blogs as soon as I get some time to myself! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a seriously gorgeous dress on you! I saw it when looking for inspiration in the Anna Maria Horner sewing pool on Flickr. It looks truly lovely.

    Michelle.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)