Friday, 1 April 2011

Fresh Sewing Day

Fresh Sewing Day @ Lily's Quilts

We all love Lynne aka Lily's Quilts don't we?! She is hosting a fun link up over on her blog, Fresh Sewing Day.

Last month was all about small sewing projects for me. I made coasters and a potholder, and now I can not bare to actually use them and get them dirty :S And this little egg rug that I love!



I really enjoyed making this egg rug tutorial. It just makes my day when I see other people frying them up! here and here

Today I'm enjoying some self indulgent sewing. The weatherman predicted summer for tomorrow so when I found this lovely soft voile at the market this morning I could not resist a new summer dress.



new dress

Now lets hope that sun will shine tomorrow and that I actually manage to finish this in time to wear it.

Off to browse through some new blogs now. Don't forget to link up for Fresh Sewing Day!

5 comments:

  1. Oh yay for lovely summer dresses and, if you get food on that one, you can wear the one Anna Maria Horner liked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get started on my new summer dress! Your new one looks beautiful. I look forward to seeing and hearing how the shirring is going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that fabric is awesome! Do you happen to know the manufacturer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your egg rug is great.
    The fabrics for your summer dress are lovely, too. I've never sewn any piece of clothing and I totally admire people who can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The egg runner is the cutest thing I've seen in a while. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)