Sunday, 5 June 2011

My Secret Obsession...



The wonderful Kerry of Very Kerry Berry is hosting this fun link up party where we all get to talk a bit about our secret obsessions!

I first saw the incredible artwork of Ashes and Snow in a magazine a few years back and was so moved by the beauty of these photographs.



It is so worth a visit to their website and have a look for yourself.


And in case you were wondering.. none of these photo's are superimposed or digitally edited it's amazing!

I know this is supposed to be about non sewing obsessions but can you blame me for throwing in a picture of my biggest obsession at the moment?


I'm happily quilting away it's so smooth I can't believe it!!

x Leila

3 comments:

  1. Those photographs are incredibly beautiful and it is a very nice website to visit. I would love to hear more about your machine! And thank you for linking x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are understandable and valid obsessions! Nothing weird here! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, lovely photos! Crazy subjects, to sit there so calmly, eek! The sepia tone really warms it all up, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)