Thursday, 30 June 2011

Summer Clothes


Summer clothes, originally uploaded by {Leila} Where Orchids Grow.
Via Flickr:
What I'm wearing today...
This morning a random stranger complimented me on my outfit and I realized I had made it all myself :-) That's a sure way to make my day!


Spring top in grey cotton voile - pattern by Made by Rae free tutorial on Sew Mama Sew
Skirt from Nani Iro dots - pattern from One - Piece & Skirt Japanese craft book
Luna Lovegood Scarf free tutorial on crafster in organic cotton
Bag from vintage fabric with doily pattern by me.

x Leila

p.s  I'm having a Summer Sale in my shop

8 comments:

  1. Your outfit looks lovely! I don't think I could follow the instructions in one of those Japanese books. I have just used some of your scraps in my Farmer's Wife quilt - will be posting about it later today.

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! I can only aspire to making a complete outfit!! Every single piece is lovely, and together the outfit is fabulously relaxed and summery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous! The ultimate crafty fashionista. There's something to aspire to! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit :) I especially love the top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool to be commented on clothes you've made yourself!! And how clever you are to make such fabulous clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done, I love you outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit, especially your top!

    That would have made my day too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)