Friday, 8 July 2011

School is out for summer!

Today was the last day of school for us. Six heavenly weeks of no alarm clocks and hopefully some specks of sun in between the rain ;-)

Last days are bittersweet, my little boy is not so little anymore and going to the 'big' school next year. He's had an amazing teacher {aren't they THE best?!} so I wanted to make something nice for her.



P1020665

She can use these two strings of bunting for the kids' birthdays or other school parties or just take them home with her of course.

Same as last year the summer holidays start with both me and the little monster ill! I guess it was high time for us to slow down and relax a bit.


Have a very happy summer {or winter if that's where you're at!}

x Leila

2 comments:

  1. Happy Summer to you and the little Monster! Hope you both will feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typical huh, your brain knows it can finally relax a bit more, and your body picks up a virus. Hope you are able to wallow in a few things that'll make you both feel better - tea, toast, quilt and movies usually does it for me ;-) Get better soon x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)