Thursday, 25 August 2011

241 tote #2


I had so much fun sewing my 241 tote I couldn't resist making another one! I really enjoy rummaging through my stash looking for the perfect combination of fabrics for this bag.



241 Tote #2


I chose one of my favourite fabrics for the front panel, it's a vintage kitchen print by Yuwa. It's slightly heavier than normal cotton because it's textured. Perfect for bags and pouches. The stripes and pockets are normal home dec weight.

Like I did with my first bag it closes with a magnetic snap and I added a key chain and hand stamped label as well.
Since some of you asked, I purchased my stamp on Etsy here .Kerry recommended Tommie a while back and I fully agree she's lovely and makes wonderful handcarved stamps!


241 tote #2



Since it would be pure greed to want to keep this 241 tote for myself as well, I decided to list it in my shop. But not before I have one last pose ;-)
It even matches my outfit!!

x Leila

10 comments:

  1. I love your tote! Your outfit is super cute too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's very cute! i love the prints you chose :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fab! I'm making my first 241 tote right now. Just sat down for a little break after doing the cutting and fusing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally perfect! Both the purse and your cute outfit. I need you to give me some lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh leila, you're just darling. and love the bag of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't decide which is cuter, your outfit or the bag!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just made my first 241 tote for my sister I think I'll have to make another for myself! I love the stripes combined with the other fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that tote is so beautiful that i think you should keep it. that's not greedy at all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another cute 241 bag from you! It looks both modern and vintage at the same time! Love your outfit too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)