Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Hello my lovelies!
How have you all been? Good I hope :-)
I am back home and enjoying some quality time with  Mr. Pfaff. Pom poms are fun but I missed my fabrics way too much!
Sadly I am having some technical difficulties with my camera and uploading photo's. Until I get everything sorted I'll remain a bit quiet on the blog. But I'm sure I will have plenty of new things to show you once everything's back to normal again... I'm working on a big quilt and some other fun stuff so stay tuned!
 

x Leila

3 comments:

  1. Have fun with your Pfaff! Can't wait to see all your fun projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought I would comment and say neat theme, did you make it for yourself? It's really awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)