Monday, 1 August 2011

July {or it's all about Lynne..}

It's the first day of a fresh new month and that means Lynne @ Lily's Quilts is hosting another Fresh Sewing Day. If you have not seen Lynne's blog yet you're missing out- seriously! She's a bit of a quilting goddess you know, always coming up with great new designs wich she most generously shares with all of us and to top it all off she's hysterically funny!

Well I suppose you have all run off to her blog now but for those of you still reading...here's what I've been up to in July


July
1. Fluffy Pom, 2. Pom Pom's, 3. Pom Pomalong with me?, 4. For my partner.., 5. Pretty {little} Pouch Swap, 6. Pretty {little} Pouch Swap, 7. Rice Bowl Potholder., 8. Rice Bowl, 9. FMB 2 July block, 10. Teacher's gift Bunting., 11. #55 Linoleum, 12. #12 Broken Sugar Bowl


I'm still enjoying some time off making pom poms and the odd yo yo here and there but I'm starting to seriously miss my sewing machine! {addicted who me?!}

This month I'll be practicing some more paper piecing. I was lucky enough to be invited to join two new bees that I'm very excited about! I'll be blogging more about them once we get started some time in August/ September. But here's a little hint...



P1020859
My very own Snow Scraper ;-)

 ---------------------------------------------------------
Fresh Sewing Day
Now head on over to Lynne's to add your link and if you're new to blogging and would like to connect with other new bloggers and maybe get some more followers you should definitely link up to her Small Blogger's Meetup!

x Leila

9 comments:

  1. I've got that book!! It's so much fun!! The month of July was great for you, you got lots of cool things done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented. Glad I follow you. Lynne is a goddess for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely paper piecing, and it looks like there will be more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Mosaic Leila. As soon as I figure out how to make one, I would love to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work this month, I especially like your little pouch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Leila, Everything from July looks gorgeous and I do love pom poms, but I think the rice bowls are my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love those noodle bowl blocks! So inventive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you had a busy and beautiful July :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)