Wednesday, 31 August 2011

What I'm Making ~ Random ~

A little sneaky peek...something I'm working on that would be a bit premature to reveal just yet.
 Ooooh the intrigue!


W.I.P Wednesday ~ little peek~


Sewing more of these fun little wallets for the shop. In an attempt to start stocking up for the supposed Christmas rush Etsy Success is warning us about {already?! I kow, I felt the pressure of my newsletter lol!}

Hand quilting some more flowers.

P1000467


And just so you know I didn't actually do all of this today! I wouldn't lead you on to think I was perfect or anything ;-)


P1000466


Have a happy Wednesday!

x Leila

6 comments:

  1. your sneaky peeky looks like it could be a hexie!
    Cute little wallets :-)
    Your hand quilted flowers are adorable! Love the fabrics too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your hand quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the rose hand quilting- how do you transfer the design? Chalk pencil?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree...your hand quilting is so cool~you hardly see it anymore! did you design the rose yourself? it's really cute~xo~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love your quilting! It is exquisite. I also want to know how you are marking this? Got your parcel yesterday - just posted about it - lovely stuff, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your work is lovely, as always, but now i'm super curious about the top picture. fwqal block?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)