Friday, 2 September 2011

Go Anywhere Bag

I was so excited when Anna asked me to test her new bag pattern a few weeks back!
She is such a talented pattern maker, I absolutely love the 241 tote so I had great expectations of her new pattern.


Go Anywhere Bag



I was not disappointed!

The pattern is very clearly written and has photo's for each step along the way. I personally love a pattern with lots of pictures as I tend to not be the best pattern follower, and the pictures really help me stay on track.

The Go Anywhere Bag lives up to it's name as it holds so much you could go anywhere with this bag!
There are two large exterior pockets. The pleated front pocket is divided up in three pockets, a perfect place to put everything you need close at hand like your children's toys or baby bottles, shopping lists, sun glasses, camera or this time of year I like to carry a small umbrella.


Go Anywhere Bag - front

The back pocket closes with a magnetic snap. It would be the perfect spot for a book, some magazines, a change of children's clothes, nappies or an extra sweater.
The Go Anywhere bag also has a slip pocket inside for your wallet, keys, phone and it even has a space to keep your pen.

There's a space and a pocket for pretty much anything you might need or want to carry with you. Which makes this bag super practical, despite it's size you can arrange it so that you always know where everything is!



Go Anywhere Bag -back

I was a bit late posting pictures of my finished bag - sorry Anna!- I was waiting for my fabric to arrive. As soon as I spotted Hometown canvas I just knew this was the perfect fabric for this bag. What better than all these city names as a reminder that indeed you could Go Anywhere?!

The pattern is available on Anna's blog here.

x Leila

9 comments:

  1. The fabric truly is perfect! Nice bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute bag, and I agree, truly perfect fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the combination of the cities print and those big polka dots. nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a lovely job on this- I must get more canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great shopping bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fabric choice for the bag. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fabric choice is perfect for this cute bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this bag pattern and LOVE your take on it! The big polka dots fabric is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)