Friday, 7 October 2011

Friday Favourites

Today was a typical autumn day with gusts of wind and plenty of rain.
Perfect sewing conditions!
I made two new cushion covers today, but I'm lazy and only edited the photo's of this one ;-) I am loving these earthy neutrals they're very serene don't you think?


patchwork pillow

This weekend I plan on staying cooped up inside with no obligations I'll sew if I feel like it but perhaps I'll be really bad and just veg out completely.
There's no place like home on cold and rainy days!

Friday Favourites

1. Yarn Project 2, 2. footrest, 3. Teeny Houses, 4. Finished!, 5. Home Sweet Home, 6. PP9 From my House to Yours potholder set, 7. Block for Bearpawandbearpaw, 8. Felted Slippers, 9. full frontal

What are your plans for the weekend?

x Leila

11 comments:

  1. My plans are fairly similar to yours. Once I've paid the hostage fee that customs are demanding for the release of my fabric bundle I plan to chill and sew all weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pretty much sounds like my plans for next week anyway! Love all your wee house blocks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pillow. gosh, rain doesn't sound like much fun, but it does keep you inside to sew. It's so so nice here right now, just beautiful weather - time to soak it up. :) have a great weekend leila.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be doing the same...it's a great excuse to just stay in and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely pillow. My plans for the weekend involve a little sewing... but mostly looking after the kids and watching rugby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way your mosaic reflects that amazing cushion, which I totally LOVE! Enjoy your slow weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cushion, very restful looking. We have endured much rain here this week, sunny today but weeeknd outlook is wet.Look forward to sewing Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your lazy weekend! Sounds like you've earned it by making two pillow covers in one day already! The one you've shown is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your pillow is beautiful. i have a weekend full of housecleaning and yardwork ahead. my in laws are coming to visit next week and things look dreadful over here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness the pillow you are holding is just amazing! I love the whole idea and the quilting! Enjoy your lazy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that mosaic! Especially the wool and the teeny houses - got to steal that one! And that lovely house block is actually for me!!! So looking forward to getting that from Julianna.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)