Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Advent Calendar

I had all the right intentions of making an advent calendar of my own this year, but I've been swamped. Between caring for my sick little one and keeping up with my blog and shop there's been no time to sew for myself. I am happy to say my little monster is feeling much better! He's not 100% there yet he still has to take it slow, which is quite a feat for a mischievious little boy!

Anyway, no handmade advent calendar for us this year but a store bought Cars2 one, it has chocolate so it's all good ;-)
I have however contributed a little freebie to the French/German/Dutch Etsy advent calendar that will kick off tomorrow.



I know I'll be checking daily to see what fun freebies they have! {plus I don't know which day I've got so I'll have to check back often to find out lol!}

In other news, Sew Mama Sew is hosting another Give Away Day soon! I will be participating again this year. Not sure what I'll be giving away yet but there's still time to think about it. Meanwhile you can help me out by telling me what your favourite kind of give away prizes are. Mine is fabric for sure, can't go wrong with fabric!

x Leila

9 comments:

  1. Well, OOP fabric is always a big draw, but I love handmade lovelies of any sort even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something made by you would be the icing on the cake I think !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you little man is on the mend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely fabric for me. I enjoy getting bits of lines that I might not otherwise have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would never say 'no' to fabric, but a small something made by someone brilliant is always a draw for me!

    A Cars Advent Calendar will perk the young man up everyday - chocolate would work for me! (I had to buy one and a Hello Kitty and a Princess one too - so don't feel bad!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely fabric. Glad the wee one is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love fabric also but i really love pillows...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love handmade most of all..it's very special..must be the gallons of love that get poured all over it, and into it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm sorry to hear that your little one is sick but very happy to hear that he's feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)