Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Sew Out Loud




SOL QAL


Have you been wanting to have a go at paper piecing but not knowing where to start? Wonder where others find those pretty text fabrics? You may want to join Sew Out Loud {quilters wordplay} Quilt Along.
Sew Out Loud is all about sewing and text, with a fair dose of paper piecing thrown into the mix sounds good right?! 

Eleven of my favourite bloggers have come together to design a block each, I just consider myself lucky to be one of them. The 12th block will be designed by one of you. There are lots of fantastic prizes to be won and our winner will be chosen by a very special guest judge....I am bursting to tell you who it is but alas I can not ;)

Fat Quarter Shop has very generously agreed to be our sponsor and has sent each of us designers a lovely stack of fabrics to use in our blocks.

Sew Out Loud - FQS fabrics


Are you excited yet? I really hope you will join us, it is going to be so much fun!
Now, head on over to Julianna's and Kirie's blogs for the full QAL schedule, details on the contest and to enter the kick off Give Away!

x Leila

7 comments:

  1. English paper piecing or foundation paper piecing? Either way, I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I answered my own question by going to Juliana's blog. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fantastic... I've got too much on at the moment though :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping to join in the fun! I just need to get my skates on and finish the commitments I have....

    ReplyDelete
  5. never done it, and totally intimidated, so really looking forward to learning this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to seeing what you design - I am sure that it will be lovely. Have a good weekend!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)