Saturday, 12 May 2012

Liberty and Linen

Liberty tana lawns with their soft pretty floral goodness paired with linen is one of those fabric combinations I can never get tired of.


Liberty coaster set

I made a set of four coasters with a small scrappy Liberty log cabin center and a little lace tab. A very satisfying small sewing project indeed! They are listed in the shop

I am not spending quite as much time with my sewing machine as I would like these days. But I am making progress on my voile Tova top. I'm fretting over some last details, sleeve length and overall length of the top but it is very nearly finished!

Have a happy weekend,

x Leila

14 comments:

  1. these are really nice.i love linen with a pop of color too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I just got some Liberty charms just to pair with Linen, but haven't decided what to do with them yet :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so simple and beautiful! can't wait to see your tova!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful combination! Love the different textures! I used to make hand made lace - you are tempting me back into it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are beautiful - really classy

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so cute! Amaizng what you can so with linen and fabric =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I am on a Liberty kick at the moment, so lovely to sew with. looking forward to the Tova

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous leila! those liberty scraps are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liberty with linen. Sigh. Thanks for putting it in focus.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)