Sunday, 20 May 2012

One down two to go - Cocorico April

I am behind on my bee blocks - yuk! But best not dwell on that at least I caught up with one.
 April was Charise's month and she chose houses as her theme. Much to my delight, as it may be no secret that I love paper pieced house blocks! Here's what I came up with.

Cocorico April - House block for Charise
There's a fair bit of spring cleaning going on inside this white picket fenced house. I wish those lovely ladies would come round my home sometime.

One down, two more to go!

Have a lovely Sunday,

Leila x



15 comments:

  1. oh it looks beautiful! i love the 3D effect of the fence. i am sure charise will LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, look at the picket fence!! So cute! You created such a cool illusion of depth, and those ladies cleaning are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't really understand the houses thing but now I do! It's magical:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't tell you how much I admire both your design skill and your precise sewing! After tackling little triangles on my last house block (a Kumiko Fujita one from Patchwork 318), I had about given up on triangles, but you've inspred me to try again. I see that it really is possible to end up with three points on each triangle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the spring cleaning going on. very cute house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! The fabric you select for your pieces, spot on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking block! Very cool use of the fabric prints =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can't beat a house with cleaners!!
    Perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very efficient wee women! Could have done with them here this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh SO cute! Can I get the pattern from you?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing a piece of your life! I really enjoyed your blog. More power to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Love those cleaning ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is seriously one of the cutest houses ever!! I want to live in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a delightful block- love so many things- the fence, the button, the busy ladies- adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)