Friday, 3 August 2012

This week...

I have been making slow progress on my Hexie MF quilt

more hexies


I love watching this stack grow, it gives me confidence there will be a quilt in the end to show for it!

stack of hexies


I have been working on some new ideas for patterns, some are in the testing stage others are still just in my head.
I should be working on my next block for Ringo Pie but for the first time ever I am completely stuck. I hope to get unstuck soon as we're supposed to be catching up on our outstanding blocks this month!

And I have a new Tova dress in the makes, looking forward to cutting this soon I think the plaid will be great for autumn!

planning a new Tova

Just one more week and we're back at school. I can't believe how quickly this holiday has passed, I am not ready for school yet!!

x Leila



20 comments:

  1. Wow, those flowers are outstanding! You're making me consider a go at something like this. Eep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woweee! One of my favourite HexyMF's ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. School already! No!!!!!
    Loving your hexies so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hexies. I am making the quilt too, scrappy, but my original idea was to make a texty hexie...I wish I would have stuck with it because yours is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to hate GFG hexies but with these wonderful fabric choices I am changing my mind fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful hexies! I love the text prints :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hexies look great so modern and fresh. Love that plaid you've chosen for your dress - look forward to seeing that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hexy mf's, fabulous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving those hexy flowers, such an interesting fabric mix. I'll be watching out for updates on the tova dress =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looooove your hexies!! They look so lovely together and are so 'you'!!
    Looking forward to seeing your new Tova! You always make garment with perfect fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those hexies, I'm working on my first EPP hexies - they are so addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those hexies are so cute there's a beautiful quilt in the horizon. And that plaid is perfect for autumm can't wait to see your dress finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the colours and fabrics in your hexies! Good luck getting past your quilter's block...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic flowers - what a fab quilt you are going to have!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE your hexagons! You inspire~

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, wow, WOW. these are beautiful. and i'm excited to see your tova dress.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)