Friday, 30 November 2012

Value Added QAL linky party

Value Added


It's time for us to wrap up the Value Added Quilt Along. It's been an absolute pleasure seeing what you have all been up to! There were stacks of lovely fabrics all neatly arranged according to value, pretty value blocks, black and white photo's of value differences and some of you have been super busy and finished your quilts already!

Even though we are wrapping up the QAL our tutorials and value lessons will still be available on our blogs.

Lesson 1 - Understanding value
Lesson 2 - Using value to lead the eye
Lesson 3 -Value patterns in quilts
Lesson 4 -Value dynamics

The Bargain Basement quilt tutorial can be found on Amy's blog here
The Jacob's Ladder quilt tutorial can be found on Jolene's blog here
The Value Dance quilt tutorial can be found on Rachel's blog here
The Boy's Nonsense quilt tutorial can be found on my blog here

So we thought it would be great to celebrate our QAL with a linky party to show off all your value added makes.
Have you been quilting along with us, did you do one of the value exercises, how did you get on with value? Come join the party and link up with us!

x Leila






1 comment:

  1. After I finish my Sinterklaas gift I'll finish my value-added quilt top and I'll be linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)