Monday, 26 August 2013

Eight

Today you're eight years old.
You are growing up to be a bright young boy and I am so very proud of you.
You have a kind and generous heart and a talent for making others around you laugh.
You're smart, stubborn and an excellent dancer.
You still do not like kisses but you tell me you love me often which never fails to make my heart skip a beat :)
I am so immensely thankful that I get to be your mum.



Happy Birthday sweet Hunter!!

I love you more than rock & roll,

xxx mum

9 comments:

  1. gefeliciflapstaart allebei!
    ja, ik lees je blog nog met enige regelmaat ;-)

    groetjes van Anna (moeder van Sarah)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo lieve Hunter en Leila en natuurlijk oma, opa uit Frankrijk wenst jullie een hele fijne dag en hoopt dat de cakejes van oma gelukt zijn, liefs

      Delete
  2. happy birthday to your sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, a very happy birthday! My goodness, what handsome boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Hunter! You get more handsome each year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a handsome boy! Happy Birthday to Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday, Hunter! What a handsome little man! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)